- 2023.5.22 Our paper has been nominated for the best paper award at the EMO track in ACM GECCO2023.
- 2023.3.31 Our paper has been accepted to ACM GECCO2023:
- Ryoji Tanabe: On the Unbounded External Archive and Population Size in Preference-based Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization Using a Reference Point. pdf, code, slides
- 2023.2.4 I have been ranked as the top 2% of the world’s scientists in 2022 in a list released by Stanford University. link.
- 2023.1.31 A preprint is available on arXiv:
- Ryoji Tanabe, Ke Li: Quality Indicators for Preference-based Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization Using a Reference Point: A Review and Analysis. pdf, code
Ryoji Tanabe, Ph.D.
I am currently a tenure-track Assistant Professor at Yokohama National University, Japan.
Previously, I was a Research Assistant Professor at Southern University of Science and Technology with Prof. Hisao Ishibuchi, China, from 2017 to 2019.
I was a Post-Doctoral Researcher at JAXA with Prof. Akira Oyama, Japan, from 2016 to 2017.
I received my Ph.D. in Science from The University of Tokyo, Japan, in 2016, under the supervision of Prof. Alex Fukunaga.
I received my M.S degree in Engineering from Sophia University, Japan, in 2013.
I received my B.S degree in Engineering from Sophia University, Japan, in 2011.